STG’s Austin office is located in the heart of the downtown we helped shape, next to some of the city’s best shopping, entertainment and dining spots (including the Whole Foods flagship store)!
Interior Designer - Multi-Family
Do you enjoy the opportunity to meet your clients and directly understand their project goals? Do you like having a voice in the design process and real influence over the end result? Want to join a prominent Architecture and Interiors firm in the fastest growing city in the US? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design’s Austin office is looking for an Interior Designer to work on multi-family projects and manage our resource library.
You excel at:
- Producing contract documents using Revit 2015 or newer
- Creating specifications using Microsoft Word or eSpecs
- Researching interior products
- Developing conceptual ideas and space plans
- Generating compelling visual and descriptive materials for client presentations
- Construction administration
- Multi-tasking and understanding priorities
- Organizing vendors and products including internal presentations
- Interior Design or Architectural degree
- 3+ years of commercial interior design experience in multi-family
- Strong Revit skills and ability to model complex 3D geometry (we are committed to delivering all projects in Revit!)
- Ability to work efficiently with a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong production skills
- LEED® accreditation is a plus
- Furniture experience is a plus
We can’t wait to talk to you! Please submit your resume to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include “Austin Interior Designer” in the subject line.