Senior Interior Designer - Multi-Family Projects
Do you enjoy overseeing all aspects of a project from budget and schedule through design and construction? Do you get excited about mentoring the people around you? Are you an expert in urban multifamily and/or student housing? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design’s Austin office is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to lead multi-family projects.
You Excel at:
· Developing conceptual ideas, unit plan layouts and core building adjacencies
· Leading projects with a focus on balancing design, schedule and budget
· Estimating fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals in conjunction with
Director of Business Development / Studio Director
· Serving as primary client contact responsible for maintaining client happiness
· Managing project communication, documentation, and team assignments
· Coordinating administrative and technical efforts to ensure efficient execution of projects
· Interior Design or Architectural degree
· Registration with the State of Texas
· 6+ years of commercial interior design experience in urban multi-family, student housing, and/or hospitality
· Understanding of Revit skills and tasks required to model complex 3D geometry (we are committed to delivering all projects in Revit!)
· Collaborative leadership style and outstanding people skills
· Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
· Management experience
· LEED accreditation is a plus
· Furniture experience is a plus
We can’t wait to talk to you! Please submit resumes to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include “Austin Interior Designer - Multifamily” in the subject line.
Austin Interior Designer - Multi-Family + Hospitality
Do you enjoy the opportunity to meet your clients and directly understand their project goals? Do you like having a voice in the design process and real influence over the end result? Want to join a prominent Architecture and Interiors firm in the fastest growing city in the US? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design’s Austin office is looking for an Interior Designer to work on multi-family and hospitality projects.
You excel at:
- Understanding unit plan layouts and core building adjacencies
- Developing conceptual ideas and space plans
- Generating compelling visual and descriptive materials for client presentations
- Multi-tasking and understanding priorities
- Producing/coordinating contract documents
- Creating specifications using Microsoft Word or eSpecs
- Coordinating construction administration tasks
- Interior Design or Architectural degree
- 3+ years of commercial interior design experience in multi-family and hospitality
- Strong Revit skills and ability to model complex 3D geometry (we are committed to delivering all projects in Revit!)
- Ability to work efficiently with a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Furniture experience is a plus
We can’t wait to talk to you! Please submit your resume to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include “Austin Interior Designer” in the subject line.