Is solving design problems the best part of your day? Do you want to be integrally involved in every aspect of your projects, from the big picture down to the final details? Want to join a prominent Architecture and Interiors firm in the fastest growing city in the US? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design is looking for an Architect 2 to join our Austin office.
You excel at:
- Managing clients, consultants and project teams (without needing someone hovering over your shoulder)
- Leading team members, providing mentorship and guidance
- Approving construction materials
- Developing conceptual plans /models
- Producing contract documents using Revit 2015 or newer
- Creating specifications using Microsoft Word or eSpecs
- Generating compelling visual and descriptive materials for client presentations
- Overseeing construction administration
- Architectural degree
- 8+ years of commercial architectural experience
- Commitment to working with integrity and leading by example
- Strong Revit skills (STG Design is committed to delivering projects in Revit)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong production skills
- Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following: corporate /commercial office, urban multi-family, student housing, hospitality, or institutional work
- LEED® accreditation is a plus
We can’t wait to talk to you! Please submit your resume to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include "Austin Architect 2" in the subject line.
Is solving complex Revit modeling problems something that you enjoy? Do you like to help others grow their BIM technology skillsets? Are you interested in providing Revit-related support for an award-winning Architecture and Interiors firm dedicated to documenting 100% of its project in Revit? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design is looking for a BIM Specialist to join our Austin office.
You excel at:
- Diagnosing and solving Revit family and project model issues
- Providing desktop support for Revit users in need
- Documenting atypical solutions and processes for project specific requirements
- Implementing trainings provided by the BIM Manager
- Assisting and mentoring staff members that may be new to Revit
- Assist in documenting and implementing office Revit standards
- Setting up new Revit projects and BIM Execution Plan
- At least four years of Revit experience
- At least two years supporting Revit Architecture users
- Positive attitude, passion and patience
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Working knowledge of design industry workflows, production cycle and priorities
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Acute attention to detail
Please submit your resume to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include "BIM Specialist" in the subject line.