STG’s Houston office is located on the edge of Greenway Plaza, between Downtown and the Galleria, with a commanding view of the Upper Kirby District, one of Houston’s most popular neighborhoods to live, work, and play.
Do you want to make a difference on a project team? Do you want to work at a firm that inspires you and helps you grow on a daily basis? Want to join the Houston office of a prominent Architecture and Interiors firm doing work nationwide? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design is looking for an architect intern to join our Houston office.
You excel at:
- Producing contract documents using Revit 2017 or newer
- Working with Project Manager/Project Architect to develop design components and details
- Generating compelling visual and descriptive materials for client presentations
- Taking direction and learning on the job
- Construction administration
- Architectural degree
- 3 to 5 years of commercial architecture experience
- Strong Revit skills and ability to model complex 3D geometry (we are committed to delivering all projects in Revit!)
- Ability to work efficiently with a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong production skills
- Management experience is a plus
- LEED accreditation is a plus
Please submit your resume to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include “Houston Architect Intern” in the subject line.